PXX 11.1% 1.0¢ polarx limited

johndone,You have mentioned on numerous occasions that some long...

1. 5,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3677
    johndone,

You have mentioned on numerous occasions that some long termers will still be down on their investment if they bought in 5 plus years ago, even if there is some corporate activity taking place with NST.

The reality is this company is not the same company that hit 10c plus all those years ago. Northern Star have taken a keen interest in what PXX possess and their injection of money would suggest that they are serious about getting more involved. The current share price is still a long way from where long termers have paid all those years ago. The improved economics that has already been announced paint a different picture to that of 5 years ago.

The question many have to ask themselves is, do they buy more at current prices to reduce their average price. We all understand that everyone has different situations on affordability etc. BUT it's a question worth asking. And it's a question everyone must decide for themselves.
    Right now the opportunity does exist to substantially lower ones average price, when it sits at 90% less than some might have paid for it all those years ago..
    I have stated the reason I have gotten involved as a shareholder in PXX and that is basically because of NST's involvement and knowing that their Alaskan interests are very close to NST. So in my eyes it's a nice fit. The fact that both copper and gold are being spoken of in a good light moving forward is obviously a big plus in the scheme of things and another reason I chose to become a shareholder..

The small end of the market has been struggling in recent times and PXX is just one of many that could put forward an argument that they should have a much larger market cap. At the end of the day NST knows the significance of the projects that PXX have in their portfolio and when the time is right might choose to make some sort of play in some form or another.

Thats why I am happy to just wait and see what unfolds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $23.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $10 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 380056 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PXX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.