I88 0.00% 71.0¢ infini resources limited

Better to not engage. The bloke is ignoring the obvious. Can’t...

1. 10,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    Better to not engage. The bloke is ignoring the obvious. Can’t respond to valid questions - ignoring the fact there is takers of a cr halted at 71 c. Can’t respond to how the curerent geochem and soil surface samples compare and in combination with Uav results showing those anomalies along the smaller faults whilst the 1000 to 2000 ppm are along the major faults and uranium sampling detecting where the faults converge. Mineralisation of uranium is expected there.
    radon readings also correlate. Basically there is uranium underground. Faults have been identified where uranium mineralization is expected to be found. The lesser faults leading towards the primary fault. These are all good indications of a deposit underground. Now to what extent - based on the unprecedented surface sampling the expectation is for a high grade discovery. Obviously drilling is regarding and a comprehensive drill plan which will involve the initial anomaly along with other anomalies. considering access is only by helicopter it is prudent to generate more targets so that access can be created to encompass a wider drill campaign. No is it worth fully diluted 42 million. Who knows- it’s like valuing an inferred resource where the level of accuracy is low.
    currently the market agrees as the cr appears to at least 300 percent or so from recent lows. You want a typical pump and dump - look at a what happened at pr1. almost back to square 1 on the same day. Just ignore these skeptics and buy on conviction based on opportunity when the sp consolidates. A cr might be expected to place a floor but we are looking at 6-8 weeks onwards for potential newsflow - I could be wrong. So opportunities will present. Drilling in winter is not unusual but definitely challenging. However we do have until mid November. Once you miss that deadline it is realistically may to resume. Initial exploration will always be more difficult than subsequent follow up. So realistically we are looking in 2025 a filling campaign by the time the next soil sampling program is concluded, results received and data analyzed. Then the First Nations need to be consulted and drilling campaign planned. It will be interesting to see what is the narrative when they announce the raise - a small one to get through the next set of sampling or a large one incorporating a potential drill campaign including access.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add I88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 55000 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.5¢ 1499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
I88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.