IVZ 2.63% 7.8¢ invictus energy ltd

So my glass half full take This will be a combination strategic...

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    So my glass half full take

• This will be a combination strategic investment and cap raise. Strategic investment from the Mutapa Investment Fund for a strong chunk of our WI% for hopefully the 18-24 month program that Scott mentioned in the last webinar. That would get us at least 3D seismic, flow test, pilot plant set up and hopefully a drill or 2. That's a significant investment so would be very optimistic.
    • I believe the terms will be something like that and it will tie in with the agreement of the PPSA. Mutapa is very much intertwined with the government and they aren't forking over money without the PPSA agreed to. Believe Mutapa will want to get their investment in before the PPSA is formally announced as the PPSA signing is likely to coincide with a sharp increase in SP. Get in cheap
    • I think the funding from Mutapa make take a while to be realised so IVZ will also do a smaller CR with Zimbabwean investors to fund the near term like 3D and long leads for the flow test
    • Once the pilot plan is set up and hopefully working as we hope then we can go to banks to get line of credit for future expansion.
    • If the above is what this TH is for then I'll be very comfortable with my investment in IVZ, even though I'm down significantly.

Of course I could be wildly incorrect and SM has sold us out to some broker who will move similar to PAC and sell us out straight away. In which case, we're ******

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.002(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $110.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.8¢ $10.75K 137.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16461 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 260110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.