IVZ 1.25% 7.9¢ invictus energy ltd

Agree. Can't help thinking bank. A decent sized South African...

1. 6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 864
    Agree. Can't help thinking bank. A decent sized South African Bank my be the missing link...no one mentioned this so far. Strategically plenty of legs...the more you drill and the more gas (oil?) you find the more we back IVZ up.
    Take equity position for some decent funds up front and then keep it coming as the results prove up the resource. I
    can't help thinking that there is oil down there somewhere and its light and there is plenty of it.
    Sth African bank for mine and deep pockets to boot! Invest from close to home fills a need (Sth Africa gas to power) and makes big money...equity plus future funding. They already have the gas...they can exploit this and tap into shite loads more. Well costs down by 40% was the new figure yes? Plus the depths they will have to go to are way shallower than M2 for instance...only talking around 1500 meters for many of the newer wells they have planned...drill them for $8 million and do four in the next year.
    Piece of cake...Elephant getting very restless now and Goblins under control...she is a goer. The project is now a big red hot yes from me! How good is this...better even than Ah Chee's goal against the Swans with a couple of minutes to go...left foot snap that was big! IVZ is doing the same thing now...out of the pack just in the nick of time...left foot snap and a goal...just go now IVZ we are almost there...PPSA a formality, funding dusted, future secured. If there is heaps of gas there they will get it...sneaky oil patch? Maybe we will soon know via the 3D. Toss the rig back up on M2 rip into the LA then smash out a killer flow test result. Geez this is good! Now for a glass of red...dog and I off to the Noosa River for a walk...might even partake in a small hot one never know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $113.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ $159.4K 2.060M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 180183 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 4493 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.