IVZ 2.63% 7.8¢ invictus energy ltd

For those implying Scott deceived shareholders regarding no...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    For those implying Scott deceived shareholders regarding no future capital raises, I'm in the camp that this capital raise was very clearly telegraphed by Scott and was fairly easy to see coming. I've included a screenshot of a post I made about a month ago mentioning this. Just for fun, my prediction is:

1. Capital raise will go to Zimbabwean institutional investors and will be led by Mangwana Capital
    2. Mutupa will not participate (I will be very happy if I'm wrong on this one)
    3. PAC partners will not be involved (looks like others are already confirming this).
    4. Invictus will list on the Zimbabwean stock exchange in the near future
    5. The capital raise will be enough to do well deepening, flow test, and seismic. It might be enough to do another well but I'm guessing not.
    6. Unless this is a large capital raise to another O&G company, a JV will be announced in the next few months. The JV funds will be needed to fund the next 12 to 18 months beyond the aforementioned activities.

The above is just speculation for fun; probably a waste of time as we'll know shortly. Those of us on the OTC might have a chance to speculate tomorrow so maybe not a complete waste. I'll be watching the stock closely all day. Haven't decided yet if I'm comfortable putting buy and sell orders out there as news could drop at any moment. Looking forward to it; GL to my fellow OTC investors!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6336/6336269-0e4a47dea5c2f46b82d4719245f31127.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.002(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $110.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.8¢ $10.75K 137.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16461 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 260110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.