TEG 0.00% 1.7¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-70

1. 5,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3179
    Oh bugger caught out as I thought our Financials looked good and bought a heap yesterday 1.7c. Big Sigh!!!

I hope TEG enforce fines/penalties on Pilot and jack up interest for not meeting their obligations to fund the $4.5mil, now we wait after the event and won’t pay until Oct. Such B$. I would cut them out completely.

That was my initial concern and vent this morning, sun came out and 2 hrs later lucky to be able to participating well over another $100k in this placement and appreciate the generous options offer. TEG unfortunately had no choice, as needed funds ASAP. At least not a big discount at 1.5c. So all good.

Now a lot happier and thanks Pilot for stuffing up, hopefully oil found and rewarded big time and finally make up for my $1/2 mil loss with that basket case company EGO many years ago in the Perth basin where MIN out smarted the clueless and stupid EGO directors in my opinion and forced EGO into administration and sadly all SH’s lost there money ouch big time. Since then Perth basin has realised that potential big time. Shame us EGO guys got F’d over. Hopefully all the ex EGO SH’s on here recoup their losses with this drill as looks very very promising to me.

GLTA and let’s go drilling, $$$$$, good weekend to all
    Last edited by docmin24: Today, 16:18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 366000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.