TEG 0.00% 1.7¢ triangle energy (global) limited

You seem to have a problem with Conrad and that is your problem...

1. 1,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    You seem to have a problem with Conrad and that is your problem not ours, I have had absolutely no problem with discussions in matter to company from day one and I mean day one. I suspect that you perhaps maybe a bit difficult to converse with if your posting is any indication, or you have another agenda?
    Given what is on the table for company right now and in particular the anticipated Pilot negotiations and with a drilling program in place - NO way In the world would management leave themselves short, it would be ridiculous to not take advantage of this current position and stiffen the balance sheet whether it be to investors or not, it needs to be executed.
    This is a totally understanderble decision from company and if/when our drilling results become available successful or not, this is the correct decision given the overall situation in the PB.
    Best news regarding Cliff Head is Pilot being awarded a government grant to endorse the MidWest project this is just about made a certainty of this project, but timeframe as always in Aus is the uncertainty.

My sunday say only & GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 366000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.