TEG 10.0% 0.6¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-88

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    I only call it as I see it and based on my interaction with Conrad. I can’t say that yours would be the same way and that’s okay. My remarks are Conrad has a smug arrogance about my interaction with him and since his take over has (as I said before) done some good things but also has made sure he and his insiders have done very well from raises etc.

I may have the wrong person (and apologies if that’s the case) but aren’t you the guy who pumped the tego options from the cps raid under old management, dumped into you hype and then we found out Conrad just issued a shed load of options with a better strike and expiry to the tego’s. As I said I might be wrong but it was of the regular posters from that time.

me I’m just sick of seeing retail holders in this company treated like crap, always seeing favourable insider dilution which when we get a hit from this campaign which I believe will happen will see a massive benefit to all these insiders significantly more than us retail holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $16.88K 3.357M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 10679619 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 8171179 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.