WA8 2.86% 6.8¢ warriedar resources limited

I sold some Spartan once. But I had this conviction that they...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I sold some Spartan once. But I had this conviction that they were the best thing in my portfolio, and I knew that I had to get them back. I waited a few days for them to ease slightly back from my sell price, and bought a few more than I sold. I was relieved to get them back, as during the few days I waited for the little dip I was concerned that they would take off again and leave my buy order behind. Every time since then that I've thought the smart thing to do would be to take some Spartan profit on a spike, I've considered the continuous outstanding potential of Spartan, and their track record so far of achievements. And I've decided that the odds are that there will be far better profits to be taken later. And I did consider selling some Spartan to buy more WA8, even as recently as the release of the antimony assays. Fortunately, however, I managed to increase my WA8 holding by 25% and retain all of my Spartan. I've also held Ramelius for a few years (long b4 SPR and WA8 showed on my radar). Synergies are interesting there. I intend to keep riding most of my Spartan even if they become absorbed into Ramelius. Hard to say where WA8 goes from these early days, but I like the direction Spartan and Ramelius lead them towards.
    Here's an interesting little excerpt I came across re the origin of the name Ramelius "In 968 (some say 938) whilst out hunting, the Saxon nobleman named “Ramm” tied his horse- named “Ramelius” - to a tree, in order to pursue deer through the difficult mountain terrain. The legend reads when Ramm, the Saxon nobleman returned, he discovered that “Ramelius” had impatiently scraped the earth away with his hooves to reveal a rich silver-lead vein in what would become a very famous and profitable 1000-year operating mine in Germany."
    Perhaps one day WA8 may transform to become a gladiatorial entity as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $51.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.6¢ $156.6K 2.290M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 113334 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 430667 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.