REX 0.00% 56.5¢ regional express holdings limited

For those who may be interested, Rex Flyers received the...

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21

For those who may be interested, Rex Flyers received the following email from Rex this evening:
    Hi ------------,

By way of introduction, I’m Sam Freeman, and alongside Justin Walsh, Adam Nikitins, and our team, we were appointed last Tuesday evening at 9.30pm as Voluntary Administrators of Rex Group.

Since being appointed, our focus has been working to ensure Rex’s regional services continue through – and beyond – Rex’s Voluntary Administration, and today I wanted to provide you with an important update on your Rex Flyer membership.

While we had to make the difficult but important call to cancel services between capital cities on our Boeing 737 jets, I am proud to say that Rex continues to service regional Australia through the Rex Saab 340 fleet.

I’m pleased to let you know that during the period of the voluntary administration, Rex Flyers will continue to be able to enjoy the normal benefits you receive under your membership tier.

You’ll also be able to continue to earn Rex Points as usual, including bonus point earn amounts for tiered members.

These points will be redeemable only in the event of a successful restructure of Rex that specifically seeks to maintain these points, and while we can’t guarantee the outcome of this process, it is our current expectation that such a restructure is the likely way forward for Rex.

While we recognize you likely want more certainty around how and when you can use the points you’ve accrued, I want you to know that your patience and understanding while Rex undergoes this process, is directly helping to set the airline up for future success.

As a Rex Flyer member, you are a vital part of Rex’s future. We are counting on your support as we map the long-term prospects for Australia’s biggest regional airline.

We are focused on getting Rex through administration and securing a future for the airline and will continue to update you as the administration progresses.

Regards

Sam Freeman

Last edited by jnkmbx: Grammar 05/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.