RCR 23.0% 7.7¢ rincon resources limited

Are you ok Wade? my post was pretty balanced and actually...

1. 11,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4725
    Are you ok Wade? my post was pretty balanced and actually covered all the possibilities without rushing to conclusions like imposters like you do, to get your sad negative agenda across. A non-holder posting multiple times a day in here and you have done so for many months? hmm sad life and clearly an agenda at play.

If there is evidence that this 23% sell down is related to prior known information and there are leaks or unethical events involved then I am 100% behind any investigation and the ASX getting involved and management punished.

However, right now the facts are that none of us in here know anything yet, there is no proof and we will not know for a couple of days as to why the share price reacted like it did. Even after Wednesday we may not know why someone dumped on market, larger investors do not have to tell us why they sold! Also, most of that volume today could be related to stop losses and fear from investors who may have been roped into selling on uncertainty. So unlike people like you I do not jump to conclusions, spread lies and force negativity and fear on the market. Because in my view that is just as unethical as any potential wrong doing from the company!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.023(23.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 7.5¢ $1.230M 14.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 218820 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 13300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.