DRO 4.00% $1.32 droneshield limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-242

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I think there's a good chance we may see an announcement regarding a material sale or a warehouse expansion in the US/Europe region post this raise. with so much free cash already for use to build inventory for our pipeline, it would only make sense that it's being used to further build upon the upgraded sales pipeline or help to churn out a newly developed sale. You all want to see the the big numbers that you were so very much expecting int the quarterly actualise, this is how it's done - through scalability. Hopefully I'm right but a new raise so early after the last surely has the possibility of meaning they're stocking up on inventory so supplement the $1bn or so in sales pipeline that they've recently announced.

Rome was not built in a day and neither has Droneshield. This is just the beginning and all stepping stones to building a foundation of long term growth. They have potentially acquired a massive influx of new business that hadn't been expected and need to raise finds to service this. People sold because they didn't feel as though the sales reflected the company valuation. This will help begin to justify the higher valuation and further fruition of sales.

If the posted cap raise figures are true then we will see some potential stagnation in the SP as we saw at 30c and at 80c. Once everyone has had their bite and shares are issued we will see the SP continue to rise as the visibility and importance of this company continues grow. There will be some short term fluctuations but check in in a 12-18 months and we'll see just how we've grown once the tree of shorts and downrampers have been shaken

All in all I see this Cap raise is very much a positive in my eyes now that the business is up and running and sales are beginning to come in.

All imo.

LETS GO DRO!
    Last edited by Michaelpotter: 01/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.32
Change
-0.055(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.151B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.43 $1.32 $12.42M 9.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 94692 $1.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 12000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.