DRO 13.7% $1.20 droneshield limited

they have always said this.lot of posts in here that are just...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    they have always said this.

lot of posts in here that are just boring dribble.
    ”stock going down to 70c lmao losers who bought above this”
    v.
    ”high sales opportunity this dilution is great. Rockets to $3 by Dec 2024!!!”

both are mindless and pointless ramping. Waste of time reading here. If you support DRO and are interested in good debate over the long term please stop feeding the trolls on both sides. Ignore rampers who fill this space with noise.

On topic: Good to see the book was filled easily with Macquarie Capital onboard as a new institutional partner. Disappointing nothing here for existing holders but the upside to that is we may not see a retrace down to $1.15. Lot of FUD going around which is natural inverse to the excessive Hype we had last 3 months. Remember sentiment swings both ways and is based on the same unknowable which is future performance.

Based off the investor presentation I believe DroneShield is investing heavily into SaaS alongside some hardware so future expectations will be for SaaS to make up the bulk of our sales. On that basis does DRO change from defense to be a software company for comparable fair value ratios?

The raise focus on R&D is a bit concerning given we raised last quarter just to sell existing products which hasn’t really materialised so I would infer our products while good, aren’t quite as market leading as management want to sell us. Hence I’m downgrading my expectations for CY24 sales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.20
Change
-0.190(13.7%)
Mkt cap ! $934.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.24 $1.12 $37.24M 31.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 84258 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 59834 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.