DRO 2.40% $1.02 droneshield limited

Why are you so insecure that you feel the need to continually...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Why are you so insecure that you feel the need to continually misrepresent what I said? I did sell out in November at 32c but then bought back in at the end of the month and did another couple of trades after than - but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

I never predict price rises or falls because I never know what they do and have been entirely consistent on my view of DRO (good growth, bad management). You can check all my posts from that time. I never even had a sell rating on the stock at that time (I changed when the price went crazy).

Again, you make another absurd comment that a person shouldn't comment on a stock because they currently don't own it. Never considered that after taking the time and learning about the stock, then eventually selling out, that I might want to buy back in future?

On that score, I am following it because the stock has been massively ramped up and often after that comes a very big fall, when people who lost money after buying too high get slaughtered. When disillusion sets in (and shareholders should be massively disillusioned as the stock on issue has increased by 2.5 times in less than 18 months for no good reason killing future returns), the stock price often collapses to below fair value (DRO hasn't reached that point). I can't predict share prices and have no idea whether that will occur, but if it does I'll have remained on the sidelines and prepared to jump in. If it doesn't that's fine too, there are plenty of opportunities out there, because the world has a lot more companies than DRO in it (I guess you wrote this because of Tadpole's comment on the other thread and don't like that I bought a number of other more lucrative opportunities than DRO). In the meantime I will pay attention to what people say and offer my own comments

Why do you (and other adherents to the DRO God) keep attempting to censor people who have a different view from yours?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.