DRO 4.00% $1.32 droneshield limited

That's starting to make more sense. Just simply increasing...

1. 1,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    That's starting to make more sense. Just simply increasing manufacturing capability, locally or overseas without any sales orders made 0 sense to me and would've been a stupid mistake.

If the above is correct (not sure where you are pulling it from), but I'll assume it is for now, then the justification for the CR starting to align with the direction the business wants to take DRO. Will it succeed? that's up for each person to decide when they invest.

Direction management has discussed:
    • 50% of revenue to come from SaaS within the next 5 years
    • A.I being heavily adopted into their product stack, to give DRO a competitive edge

Given a lot of users here over the last week have been concerned about Droneshield growth due to competitors in the market, R&D to improve their technology is the only justification I will accept for a CR, second to supporting a major contract announcement.

If the above is to be true, I don't expect it to be the Ann that will get this moving in the short term (so there could be a drop).

So now Droneshield has to deliver on two fronts:

1. Executive on 1 billion dollar pipeline, which the first CR was used to build up the inventory of
    2. Use the funds of this CR to improve the technology of Droneshield, which supports future sales growth
    3. Deliver on their goal of being a 50% SaaS revenue company (I prefer SaaS models as it guarantees reoccurring rather than a 1 off purchase from hardware).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.32
Change
-0.055(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.151B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.43 $1.32 $12.42M 9.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 94692 $1.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 12000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.