GMN 0.00% 0.4¢ gold mountain limited

Hold on a second, just a week ago you were saying: "We all know...

1. 7,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2795
    Hold on a second, just a week ago you were saying:

"We all know the company is well-funded to drill. CR is a scaremongering tactic.."

"All you have to do is call David [Evans, executive director of GMN] ..According to him, there WONT be any CR at these prices"

In response to me claiming a capital raise was coming given they had only $2.1 mill left and they average $1.1 burn a quarter, your repsonse...

"Mate, stop talking nonsense! They raised $3 million just a few months ago!"

thecoreknowsnothing2.png

LoL

As per your own quote they raised $3 mill just months ago, company was well funded, David Evans told you they wont be raising at these prices.

How your tune has changed in just a week, I guess now anyone reading truly knows who has NO IDEA what they are talking about.

I wonder what else about GMN you are utterly and completely wrong about and have absolutely NO CLUE whatsoever, perhaps it could be the connections with CGB that you continue to dismiss, yet other posters on this forum have given you all the evidence and been completely right about what has transpired.

Oh how about your post talking about the company using a law firm with their last $866k left to look at internet posts, whilst they dont have enough money to drill their tenements and need to do a cap raise and dilute holders by 100s of millions of shares, they want to spend money on hiring a law firm to look at internet posts on a stock market forum. Sounds like great management and intelligent use of funds to someone like you, another thing David Evans told you?

Cant help but chuckle at your ignorance, I would feel sorry for you if you didnt come back with your arrogant ignorance putting down anyone who speaks critically on the company, apparently I was scare mongering so I could get filled at GMN lower, turns out you are about to be diluted by 100s of millions of shares lower and ANYONE can get filled lower, despite all the warnings you could ask for, I literally pointed out exactly what was happening, 4 positive price sensitive announcements in a row trying to get the price up, before the quarterly that was going to reveal they had less than a million left, in order to get the share price higher so they could do another raise, but your response.... "They just raised 3 million just months ago, wont be CR at these prices thats a scaremongering tactic, we all know the company is well-funded to drill. Executive director told me that wont be a CR at these prices, hotcopper posters dont know more than him! Hilarious!

Literally could not be more wrong. About to be diluted at even worse prices and I dont feel sorry for you a bit given your attitude.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 12502469 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7808283 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.