GMN 0.00% 0.3¢ gold mountain limited

I am not too sure about his history with LRS. But for sure,...

1. 3,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I am not too sure about his history with LRS. But for sure, having a billionaire in the registry demonstrates great confidence in our project and management. As I mentioned in my previous posts, his participation in this round of CR will be a MASSIVE boost!!! Let's see for how much and what portion of the raise.
    Anything major, and the game is on! Who knows?! Maybe he is already playing his moves, just in case LRS acquired GMN in the long run!

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes for the majority of what is available on the table. If he did go for it, it could mean that he has done his homework, and he is gone be a majority shareholder by far! Surely, then, he has the power to add to the board as he wishes.

As I said, follow the money. That's what I said when one of the directors bought 10 million on the market at 0.003! Which also suggests to me that the CR was gone be above that price. Good luck to all holders.
    Naysayers probably will kick their balls once GMN moves beyond 1 cent. I guess they are used to that!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 49757826 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13445301 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.