FBR 0.00% 4.8¢ fbr ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-155

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    SAT completed, could not be announce due to waiting on report and in that time could it be possible that one of the big Whales wanted in ? so without the report no announcement, get my drift , this is the business world we are in people deals happen all the time behind closed doors , there is some big muscle in America , you rub my back and make sure you succeed , is everyone really that naive to think that deals aren’t done well before announcements? Or to even think that ASX and ASIC work together and protect the big funds ? Come on people wakie wakie nothing these days is as is . CR under 4.8c knowing this will spike .This is just another assumption to the many on here . We shall see soon enough but the most important thing here is what ever goes down it benefits all of us . We can all speculate till Monday it’s a good discussion, but I can’t believe people speculating SAT failed because of a CR before announcement after the same FAT pass in Perth with CRH’s personal to witness and pass the test . Come on guys chill there is nothing negative Imo to worry about.
    Just one last CR , should be celebrating as after this no more dilution . Think FBR and CRH are planning a celebration and showcase of their partnership to rival Independence Day ! NFA DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $214.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28867 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 503546 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.