FBR 0.00% 4.8¢ fbr ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-173

1. 6,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 682
    This ground breaking technology & the highly qualified and intelligent people who are required to run these projects now both in America & Oz wouldnt be cheap. Also the future applications that are also being worked on I believe.

I can’t remember how many CR’s we have had over the journey, they aren’t ideal but it’s better than selling out / merger/ takeover My philosophies had changed somewhat over the journey as I’ve accumulated more at a low price so if we reach 20c that will be highly profitable to me as I was well aware of all the dilution and a $1 seemed so far away. ( but that was way before the FBR Americas concept)

In saying all this, Ive always said that if you can’t raise CR then the dream is over. Our big investors are owed a lot of respect from us lil fish, they have supported the concept from a little 3D drawing into a real life proven piece of futuristic looking machinery. None of us lil fish could have gotten us to where we are today as we don’t have those type of funds available or probably wouldnt take the risk if we did.

When we find out the CR price ( if it actually is) the SP usually retraces back to it very quickly. But as we are in America now and if it’s America inventors $$’s, maybe many will follow the $$’s and jump in at any price.( it’s really still just a penny stock)

I expect a leak soon and we will find out, before Monday i believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $214.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28867 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 503546 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.