FBR 2.63% 3.7¢ fbr ltd

There would have to be a miniscule probability the HX doesn't...

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444

There would have to be a miniscule probability the HX doesn't meet building standards.
    By my understanding, it has already been stated that the build passed Florida building standards at Sultana Rd during FAT a few months back.
    The only difference between FAT and SAT is the location, which shouldn't make a difference, and the fact that SAT is an outside build and FAT was an inside build.
    With DST, the HX seems to build outside as well as it builds inside.
    So the risk would have to be extremely small that SAT is not passed.

It's far more likely that people are just starting to get ancy and as a result are second guessing themselves and voicing their internal jitters on HC.

In any case, even in the worst cases scenario, I think the HX has built the equivalent of 28 structures within Australia that have passed Australia building cert. Don't quote me on the exact number. So it would not be catastrophic if the HX doesn't pass building cert. We would survive in other words. The technology has value with our without the Florida build.

It's just that this thread seems to have been compromised with those spreading more Fear Uncertainty and Doubt, who knows to what end and with what motive.

In any case, the future is unknown. Not investment advice. DYOR, etc etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $177.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $150.1K 3.889M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 631977 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 771687 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.