FBR 0.00% 4.8¢ fbr ltd

Mate can understand everyone’s anxiety, but what keeps me going...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Mate can understand everyone’s anxiety, but what keeps me going is the absolute belief that the backing FBR are getting is undeniably from very deep pockets for a product that is urgently needed to keep Brick manufacturers and Builders sustainable into the future, here in Australia Builders are going into liquidation at an alarming rate , bricklayers are dropping off at an alarming rate as are many other trades , this product (HX) and the DST technology which will be utilised in many new inventions going forward is urgently needed , sure there’s going to be more hurdles to overcome but we are so close I can almost taste it , what we are seeing is paranoia and anxiety as we get close to our dreams , I’ve just listened to both pod cast and read the agreement again to reassure myself that buying another $100k worth of FBR is worth it if it gets to 4c is another step closer my dreams. My confidence tells me nothing has changed except the CR which everyone was expecting anyway , I do believe this could possibly be the last as FBR enter the work force after bludging off us all for years ! Lol . Depending what this CR announcement is could see this dive or excel but what ever happens the next stage is an order for 20 HX ! this is only my view NFA DYOR. enjoy the weekend guys/gals this is going to be a crazy next 6 months imo .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.