FBR 0.00% 4.8¢ fbr ltd

Some good thoughts. With Brickworks specifically, I am a little...

1. 1,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    Some good thoughts.
    With Brickworks specifically, I am a little perplexed as well that they weren't the first to sign a deal with FBR, especially given their aligned interests through their investment in FBR.
    However, it makes sense when you consider that Mike mentioned for a long time their internal goals have been to make it big in the USA market. CRH is more important in USA than Brickworks.
    I would speculate that Brickworks wanted a deal in Australia but FBR were holding out for a deal in USA.
    The population of Florida along is the same as Australia. So the demand in USA is a step change vs Australia.

On the one hand, Brickworks will benefit from any work FBR signs due to their ownership stake.
    Related to matters like this, I believe Mark and Mike have not fully shown their hand. There is a lot we don't know but I trust their good judgement on these matters as pioneers and founders of this amazing tech.

Also, Brickworks need to be sensitive around their adoption of HX tech. Until HXs are available in sufficient quantity, they still need work to be done by manual human masons. HX will displace workers and it could cause some angst and problems for their Aus workforce. I think when they signal they intent, FBR needs to be ready to supply, given this sensitivity.

We are entering the big leagues.
    It would be many many many years just building out the machines needed to serve the USA market let along the rest of the market.
    With a sole dedication to the USA market, USA suppliers, USA builders, USA investors we will be better served than if we had our focus on multiple markets.

At this point the biggest risk I see is an opportunistic Take Over offer. I would hope that shareholders vote with me to block it as I see huge upside long term for FBR. Our tech is going to blowaway the 3D concrete printing companies.

I am so personally pumped every day to wake up and see how FBR trades for the day. Unfortunately I am maxed out in FBR with it representing the largest share in my stock portfolio. I have played my hand so I can't benefit from short term weakness in the share price. But all good because I believe long terms HOLDERS will be rewarded for their patience.

This is not investment advice. The future is unknown. Do your own research etc etc etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.