FBR 11.8% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

Whilst I can understand the anxiety, I think we are in safe...

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Whilst I can understand the anxiety, I think we are in safe hands,

HX was mechanically completed in December 2022 and spent 17 months!!! 17 months!!! Testing and commissioning.
    If it wasn't completely ready would Mark have put it through factory acceptance testing?

Would they have put it on a boat and sent it to the US without testing it hundreds of times to ensure it doesn't break down?

Would they have posted a picture of a half-built structure on their page?
    Would Mike be on various podcasts confidently saying the programme would be completed in 4–8 weeks?

We all knew FBR required a capital raise. The reason for doing the raise before Site acceptance testing could be to offer the shares at a discount to institutions that may have been supporting FBR for a number of years or a new strategic partner. If the raise is not available to retail shareholders, I'm okay with that as I have been purchasing additional shares over the last few weeks. In previous capital raises, the retail investors had not taken up anywhere near their allocation and previously retail investors could buy the shares cheaper on the market after the capital raise announcement.
    In the scheme of things thebig players kepth the lights on over the years and if they get some shares at 3.8c is it really going to matter when the share price could be in excess of 10-15 cents in less then two months?

All of these prior announcements have been meticulously planned. We are just not privy to the dates.

If you look back on FBR announcements, it's as plain as the day from 2022 there is real progress in funding and construction of the HX110.
    As soon as FBR had fixed the bugs and had a planned the commercial model (110), the money quickly followed.

15 July 2022 Brickworks (BKW) initial substantial holder notice (5%)
    25 July 2022 Sol Pattinson substantial holder notice (5%)
    11 August 2022 BKW Change in substantial holdings (11.94)
    4th October 2022 BKW Change in substantial holdings (15.17)
    32 October 2022 BKW Change in substantial holdings (19.65%)

The next potential steps :
    Capital Raise complete
    Site acceptance testing
    Demonstration Builds complete
    Manufacturing agreement with OEM
    HX110 to Europe.
    Australian Market ?(possibly too small at current stage, likely prioritising large Markets, Europe, Middle East) Places that require hundreds of machines.
    And a few new applicaitons?
    Roof Tiling Machine lays its first tile.
    Elevated work platform constructed and undertakes rigorous testing
    Crane demonstration model under construction.

We are at the gates on a Thoroughbred, so hold on, it's going to be a wild ride.
    Last edited by madjamo: 02/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.004(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.8¢ 3.4¢ $486.4K 13.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 375015 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 215170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.