FBR 0.00% 4.8¢ fbr ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-243

1. 342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    Thanks , and that is coming from a maintenance tradie .I’m wondering where are all the builders that hold this stock , if I can see what’s right in front of me a tradie that fixes all the builders f* ups . The Builders would know a lot more than me , and all I can see is the only builders that come on here are bagging the company obviously threatened by the mighty HX . As I said before I’ve seen all the builds , been and seen the finished products all first class finish if not better, been back to the very first homes handed over and not one crack internally or externally I know the builders using HX and also know they know plenty about FBR and HX I also now know who hold the stock including managers , supervisors and tradies , word is getting around and yet no builders on these threads that can put any valuable input on these threads . Come on surely there are good builders that can comment on my post would love to hear any views especially on progress payment and how it effects your company cash flow ? Perth builders going bust at the moment left right and centre, another major one now going into liquidation Niche living been around for years and many more will go bust unless they address these issues. Just don’t understand the housing industry struggling like never before , shortage of trades , builders going bust people living under bridges in their cars and yet there is talk of bringing in another 800 plus immigrants, WTF where are these people going to live , there is already a rental crisis , home crisis , building crisis, health crisis , what are they thinking?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.