FBR 17.7% 4.0¢ fbr ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-254

1. 1,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 819
    Oh, dear me Jage, it appears you jumped in here and landed badly. Let's try to sort it out.

Nothing wrong with asking questions, however your strong "no way" when referring to possible future market cap may have upset some people, especially those who have been here a long time. Until a few weeks ago just about everybody was nursing wounds from the SP. Some still are. Please be frank - do you have an objective reason why the market cap can't grow to $20 billion?

The recent events have been lifeline for all of us and have strengthened our belief in what is possible, if not soon, but certainly on the horizon.

Recently @bozwell made a list of attributes surrounding the current situation with FBR https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/74944791/single
    I'll repeat them here:

No competition.
    Current need.
    Scale.
    Huge Markets worldwide.
    Brick and block makers NEED it.
    Safer.
    Faster.
    Cheaper.
    No waste.

On top of that there is the huge set of patents encapsulating DST, and possibly also for the robotic arm and transport mechanism for the bricks.

We haven't had any serious discussion about the patents yet, but it doesn't require much imagination to think up possibilities. I did an experiment to see if I could write my name with a pen 1.5 m long - it was a dismal failure, but Hadrian can place a 40Kg block within one mm, at the end of a 32 m boom, and another one 12 seconds later. Mind boggling.

You are a science teacher, so you are familiar with Venn diagrams. I bet that for every company that has been incredibly successful in a new field, their list of attributes when they started is a proper subset of the above. Can you think of anything missing?

Then there is WaaS. Brilliant. Go through it - the JV is planning for 300 machines initially - these will support 50% of housing demand in Florida, and earn over $1 billion a year, with 51% for FBR.

Can FBR grow to own half share of 300 machines? Or 3000? Or more? Doesn't that point to substantial growth of market cap beyond $20 b? Of course it may take many years - but this is growth in an untapped market with no serious competitors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.009(17.7%)
Mkt cap ! $178.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 3.9¢ $1.108M 27.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 3783541 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 159996 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.