DRE 0.00% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Yes I have physical gold and silver hidden away, but I like the...

1. 11,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4759
    Yes I have physical gold and silver hidden away, but I like the potential gains on offer with company/stock exposure too. Unfortunately this has yet to transition to the ASX precious metals stocks, but it has to play catch up at some point and if DRE continue finding gold (hopefully at economic extraction grades) then we should benefit too! We just need a decent deposit to be confirmed in the near future.

As with the Middle East, yes correct, it has been a cooking pot for decades. However in the past most of the major conflicts have been focused on less economically and less military strong countries in the ME. Now it appears the focus is on Iran and Israel with the US/coalition backing is waiting for the opportunity to go for Iran. Iran have decent military assets, good technology, drones and ballistic missiles etc. Also some believe they already have nuclear warheads. This is not an Iraq, Syria or Afghanistan. You just have to look at all the US navy ships in the region now and all the Jewish institutional liquidity leaving the markets yesterday to know this does not appear to be a minor event coming up imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.