DRE 0.00% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-66

1. 11,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4760
    At the rate things are deteriorating globally both economically and geopolitically, $3000usd gold is going to come in 2024 imo.

Looks like old Buffett is cashing out of tech as the over hyped sector hits its peak. He has always had a soft spot for gold so I would not be surprised if he moves these investments over to safety such as gold.

As more major investors make similar moves, the liquidity will obviously increase and arrive for gold stocks. We may FINALLY see a nice correlation to the physical gold price, and there is a lot of catch up to do, so there will be some nice gains on offer. If DRE can increase their gold related newsflow they should be able to take advantage of this market shift. If they make a gold discovery, well it is absolutely game on!

Even though I am disappointed in the raise timing at these lows, I think it is going to get even harder to raise as institutions lose billions globally, so if we waited further it’s probably going to get harder. It may not be bad timing after all Imo.

Probably another tough couple of weeks ahead then gold stocks should start taking off as the initial market fear subsides and investors switch their capital to safety havens to make their money back!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 719285 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.