SGQ 3.57% 2.9¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-24

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    They don't sell as they have a mandate by the company to sell their story (pump) and typically escrow shares for a period of time (typically 12 months) that are issued to them for their services. Have been in a company that NI was involved with and they paid the equivalent of $220k in free shares to them to pump them up. In recent times even though they are still listed as a investor in this company they have stopped mentioning them or referring to them. I expect them to enter NI bottom draw portfolio shortly as the company has stopped paying them for their services hence they no longer mentioniong them and I know this as I attended one of their annual general meetings and questioned them in public about the ongoing use of NI to promote this company. Was a very interesting response provided by that companies board that I wont repeat here but say treat with caution.

In recent times the effect of NI investing in a company hasn't been as spectatcular as what it was in the past with people tighening their belts....

The tardy announcement by NI which I also received shows how interconnected and priveliged these companies are to getting info before the normal punter can make a call and one would question how independent they truley are....One would say slipping the disclosure into the annoucement is poor form as they have actually released their position and made the announcement of what they are investing into.. Sounds like they will get on well with JP based on his poor disclosure form in the past making comments to people in private emails before announcements are made to the market as per the ASX inquiry received in 23/4/21....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $102.4K 3.544M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 346200 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.