SUM 0.00% 16.5¢ summit minerals limited

My first thought upon reading the TH notice was that it was...

1. MZA
    317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    My first thought upon reading the TH notice was that it was tactical to stem the bloodflow. Either way you read it - it wasn't a bad play.

No-one really here can escape the fact for whatever reason/s the market appetite for junior miners is as low as I have seen it for quite some time and most are getting smashed.

Add the turmoil of the global macro / geopolitical landscape and yeah its a mess alright.

Last 18 months has been a graveyard for IPO's and most that have tried have failed. Only 3 currently having a crack.

In particular, if you focus REE - WA1 now down to $12. I didnt think I would see that ..ENR back to low 50s. Brazil also shocks me with MEI in particular well under 10c...despite the quality of their key asset...wow....even SGQ I thought acquired a really exciting asset and a day on its gone down like a lead balloon. Sellers are well in control atm across the board. Even BRE with Gina riding shotgun back to $2.30 from a high of $3.70 two months ago....so we are not alone here by any means.

Getting back to SUM lets not kid ourselves.... good news herewith is going to get sold into somewhat. Even at this current basement SP.

I personally however hope tomorrow is the start of a series of pending announcements (which surely have to be overdue already) which makes people realise the Company indeed has 'stumbled' across something very special in Equador. I do still believe this will play out to be the case in the coming months & still believe come Xmas assuming we drill and hit decent Ta & Nb (which has to be a great chance) we will all be smiling....

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 23125 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.