BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-142

1. 10,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    Hey FXm
    As you know I’ve been reducing my exposure to the markets the past few 3 months, and have been selling down the bulk of my Blue Chip stock In April, MAY 2024, cash is king atm imo, and DB knows it, it’s not going to be easy for any non producing oily penny in the ST future to raise capital imo, I’ve seen it many times before when the market is nervous and can go on for a while in the oily pennies, and can be costly to shareholders imo.
    I was so lucky to of been involved in the past 4 raises by DB involving BPH following our return from suspension, all have been earners in 2023/24 and over subscribed, I’m also lining up for this one for my share and already I’m told my allocation request has been reduced same with Mrs GB, all of the last four raises I have sold at a ST to MT profit, one a very tidy profit in my trading account of BPH, including the last one I sold down last Wednesday when the volume presented again in BPH trading, I bought a lot of BPH around the 1.8 to 2 cent mark the past months in support lurking in the depths and also cleared them Wednesday when Volume Presented,

I’m cashing up in Pep11 Inc atm in preparation for the MMR raise just as I did in 2008 in Pep11 inc, and I don’t know why DB didn’t offer scrip to Shareholders again in BPH, I actually thought DB would of offered scrip to BPH shareholders at say 2 cents with oppies attached to raise 5m plus in this raise tbh and would of been over subscribed imo, instead to raise 1m at 1.8 privately, and not reward loyal shareholders again in a CR isn’t good imo, and is going to cost BPH imo in the ST, and especially and essentially with the time honoured rule of the SP always returns to raise level or below in the ST, especially with the MMR shareholder raise looming, and like myself converting atm for a bigger slice of pie.

Interesting times crew in BPH atm, watching it like a hawk atm BPH because a lot of crew’s patience are being tested atm in BPH imo, and the Jury is still out on AnAl and crew, and new BPH legal moves against the Commenwealth, and this current raise on top of it all and denying shareholders a slice again !!!!
    Bad Move imo DB, and I do feel very fortunate to of cleared a large slice of my BPH trading pie last week in preparation for dealing with the rest of 2024 and Pep11 Inc.

Good luck crew, it’s sure going to be a interesting and intriguing few months ahead as the BPH, Pep11 inc scrip shuffle between BPH,MMR, BUY ramps up $$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $31.29K 1.695M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 4397266 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1908459 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.