SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Market is on the extreme end of the speculation spectrum with...

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Market is on the extreme end of the speculation spectrum with the limited info/gossip available. If the company addresses the gossip and (mis)information from yesterday, then I take myself back to looking at the quality of the asset and the likelihood of an exceptional orebody from a drill out. If there are no issues exploring/developing this land, then nobody should be able to sit there and type that SGQ has picked up a dud asset. It is world class. Araxa is the world's biggest and highest grade niobium carbonatite, by quite a margin. In 2022, the net income of CBMM reached 4.5 billion Brazilian reals (about AUD$1.3bn) - one year! CBMM will increase its annual budget to R$340 million in 2023 (from R$260 million), of which almost R$100 million will be intended for the electric battery program. They are bullish.

If this is minable, and the company can address this speculation (ideally with an independent) - it is absolutely game on in my opinion. I would like to see them strengthen the board. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 170000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.