WRK 3.45% 6.0¢ wrkr ltd

Hello everyone,I am very glad to see Wrkr raising capital.It's a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    Hello everyone,

• I am very glad to see Wrkr raising capital.
    • It's a month or two earlier than I expected.
    • Trent must have had a lot of interest and has decided to go now with the capital pledged.
    • It will be interesting to see if it is enough to do the whole box and dice $6M -$7M (that I estimated) or just a part of it.
    • It is no mean feat to be out on the hustings seeking funding as a micro-cap, and to be successful only reinforces in my mind the perceived strength of Wrkr's business model and their market potential.
    • Trent/Karen have never spent money on the business unless they were fairly certain of the outcome. So, I am pretty excited that they have raised the funds now and what that might mean for the immediate future (next 6 months).
    • Trent has been very shareholder friendly in the past, so I would like to think @micknleigh, we will be offered the chance to participate in the raise. Well, that's my hope anyway, as I would sure like the opportunity.
    • The last SPP was at a 10% discount to market.
    • @hiddenvalueonly, it is my belief Wrkr will not use the funds to pay out the CN holders but convert the Note to shares. It gets rid of the overhang and ensures all the fresh capital raised is put to growth. The CN holders can come along for the ride as shareholders.
    • Lastly, don't forget as the biggest shareholders, Trent and Joe take a bigger haircut in shareholding dilution than any of us retail investors. They must be feeling pretty confident of the business's future to raise the needed funds at these SP levels.

Looking forward to reading the announcement on Monday.

Ian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $103.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $183.5K 3.100M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 1597656 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.