SVL 11.1% 8.0¢ silver mines limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-130

1. 691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Mate, it's about what the jabs did to the immune system, not all vaccinated will succumb to the deadly variant when it finally emerges. I too refused the shot because I didn't swallow their garbage about the severity or their safe and effective BS.
    The issue lies in the response of the virus to being placed under immune pressure. I suggest that you study the work and research of Geert Vanden Boosch. He has qualifications in veterinary science, biology, immunology and virology and has studied virus behaviour in animal populations for decades to gain what is arguably the most thorough understanding of how viruses evolve under different conditions

The vaccines were not vaccines. The never halted transmission and never halted people contracting the virus. The worst part is that they waned rapidly in effectiveness, which gave the virus opportunity to evolve and evade the vaccines.
    COVID is now firmly entrenched within the human population and is free to keep evolving amongst the vaccinated. The unvaccinated have immune systems that have been trained to recognise all variants past, present and future, and respond as such on a broad basis using everything at its disposal to not just tolerate the virus, but to neutralise the virus. The vaccinated however, don't have that same broad response due to Original Antigenic Sin (OAS).

Bottom line:
    The vaccines were never a vaccine. A real vaccine uses the whole virus and trains the immune system to recognise the whole live virus, the mRNA shot only manufactured the spike protein. That was the big mistake. That means that the first exposure for many was via the vaccine, and due to OAS, their immune system response is limited and doesn't recognise other epitopes(proteins). The virus will evolve to begin using everything within its arsenal to evade the immune system
    Last edited by deserthead: Today, 17:39

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.010(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $120.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.8¢ 7.8¢ $4.002M 48.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 740563 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 727100 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.