SVL 41.9% 9.0¢ silver mines limited

No not back to square one at all. There are still all of the...

1. 1,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    No not back to square one at all. There are still all of the existing assessments and reports for the mine itself, and although the consent is declared void, the proceeding itself does not go back to square one.

SVL will need to file fresh evidence bearing on the transmission line, and an assessment of the impact of the whole of the project, essentially whether the transmission line adds much adverse impact to that in the earlier reports. Reports on that will then be needed and people heard.

A 13km line is unlikely to have much fundamental impact, ie is unlikely to much increase the impact of the project as a whole.

Meanwhile, I suspect SVL may appeal.

It will contnue to explore.

There are many ways to get power in, and many different scales of mining that can be used. But of course the bigger the mine the better economically.

I think the selling is overdone, but my view is irrelevant - the market will do whatever it wants.

Its looking cheap for the largest unexploited silver resource in Australia. - my fear is that this becomes a take-over target somewhere in the low teens.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.065(41.9%)
Mkt cap ! $150.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 8.6¢ $7.816M 76.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 233500 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 2771666 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.