SVL 3.09% 9.4¢ silver mines limited

Approach them Prague (great city btw),How ironic or catch 22, we...

1. 743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1188
    Approach them Prague (great city btw),
    How ironic or catch 22, we can take up 1 acre of land for panels, but we can't dig up the silver to biuld them! Now if only there was a shortage of silver in the world these panels may not be so cheap to produce, although this might change in the very near future (POS).

Guess the benefit is, once the panels have reached end of life, and that they are not recyclable, we can then dump them in our on back yard in a old quarry, then back fill with our own waste! This should happy the locals happy? Or just go nuclear, then bowdens will really have something to whinge about.

Seriously though, I do not get this decision. The judge could have just thrown it out and put one condition on the mine, i.e. "sort ya power out, before you dig". It's just a waste on dollars and time now. Lawyers always win of course.
    All is not lost, as @Fernit states "it's just a delay of 6 months", IMO, maybe a year given the speed of NSW Gov, etc.
    This won't stop the mine and it's now just put a devide between SVL (company and holders) and the locals. Just to think it could have been worked out on the back of a piece of paper over a beer. Prague, Bowdens and Fernit can sort it out at the local.

All the best to holders.
    PS, a special thanks to Fernit for your research and continous posting of factual information, and without emotion/thoughts/etc. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.003(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $141.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.8¢ 9.3¢ $322.5K 3.354M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86188 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 478622 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.