AMD 0.00% 0.2¢ arrow minerals ltd

Heisenberg63 . That's fine your opinion. I have been an...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1717
    Heisenberg63 . That's fine your opinion. I have been an equipment supplier to the iron ore industry since early 70's and in the iron ore exploration -iron ore deals business for a few decades so I have witnessed the iron ore business almost from its inception in WA. It's been good to me and with my move into Guinea I expect more rewards. Having said that in my humble opinion this is not Chinese posturing - not a short term cycle - it's going to get brutal -it's real - so all my focus for now is GOLD in capital letters. I also have a track record - or so I am told- of usually being ahead of the curve so let's see in six months whether your belief that this is a short cycle is correct or I am correct.
    Of course iron ore will recover - but it may be a long time between drinks. You can wait it out with the bulks whilst we all bank the $$ with gold. An average AISC of about $1200 -1500 oz selling for $3700 oz and plenty of that in Guinea too- beats iron ore and bauxite by a country mile. Best of luck -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $500 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 509328098 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 32337378 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.