STX 9.52% 23.0¢ strike energy limited

In my very humble opinion, the key ingredient to a successful...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 618
    3,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2509

In my very humble opinion, the key ingredient to a successful investing journey is to focus on the process and not the money. The thing about money is that it has the tendency to make people behave irrationality, like selling their winners prematurely while letting their loses run simply because it feels good to take profit and painful to take losses, or focusing too much on the share price instead of the business itself. I say this because I have made all those mistakes earlier in my investment life. I found that I have become a better investor the older I've become because my objective for investing is different now to what it used to be.

Successful investment will create wealth but that doesn't necessarily make you rich unless you decide to spend all your wealth. For me personally, investing is a mean of providing a structure to my daily life, and gives me a purpose. Even if I make a killing out of an investment, it wouldn't change the way I live one tiny bit. That doesn't imply I am wealthy. It simply means I am content

Last edited by 618: 30/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.020(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $659.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.0¢ 20.8¢ $2.859M 12.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 226888 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 4366669 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.