NTM 0.00% 0.4¢ nt minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-2

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 715
    This is a very interesting development, management are hustlers and operators to the nth degree. Sounds like from the announcement that they are possibly offloading the project so I will be curious to see the proposed deal terms. I suspect they have got the plant operational at Redbank in the background as well so perhaps they are cashing in. I am a bit surprised though, as they were supposed to be currently drilling to step out the resource at redbank so possibly a change of plans here. Hopefully management articulate their plan moving forward and reasons for the divestment given they were originally keen to do the above.

Would also be good to string a few price sensitive announcements here together to move the share price forward. Perhaps they like what they see from their early exploratory activities at their recently acquired twin peaks projects. Hopefully post this announcement, management follow up with some positive rock chip samples to keep the news flow going. Cheers, CP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.069M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 142793 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 875000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.