GLN 3.85% 13.5¢ galan lithium limited

750m shares is a lot more than what it was but since the cap...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    750m shares is a lot more than what it was but since the cap raises started earlier this year what was anyone really expecting? I understand the anger but surely since the cap raises started earlier this year then most of us would have sat down and readjusted our thoughts on where this was heading? The originally low SOI was half of my initial attraction so I do get it but It's still reasonably low comparatively.

IMO they are throwing this thing to production no matter what now.. for me it's happening 100% now, and being red like majority here, I see it as a time to average the hell down during all these dilutions from here on in so that once in production and once funded there will still be some dollars to be made. Once upon a time I dreamt of making potentially 6 figures on this haha dream on.. maybe it will only by 5. At this stage I'd probably start accepting 4 hahaha. Hoping with all the acquiring I'm making that they can actually pay a dividend one day as it could make current situation feel a bit better.

This is definitely not advice... I'm just a bricklayer with a chilled perspective, not expecting to become an investing champion but just hoping to make a bit of extra coin at some point.. hopefully haha. FWIW.

good luck to all with whatever path you choose

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $80.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.0¢ $513.9K 3.707M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 328382 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 414805 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.