WCN 5.00% 2.1¢ white cliff minerals limited

Your right nobody should have to go through this, but rest...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Your right nobody should have to go through this, but rest assured there people in world doing it tougher, while world leaders having pissing contest spending a fortune on military equipment killing each other, miss the whole reasoning here, but anyways another extraordinary story, the kid opposite us in WestMead his only caring relative of him died last week while he operating, this kid going off security going to toss him out, Mrs took him out gave him a smoke he is good as gold, JD 16 and broke no family really, Mrs been buying him what he needs, very skinny, doctors send him home, next morning he rings Mrs up leg no good and by afternoon he back in bed opposite, sun gets out of moon boot and into wheelchair, him and JD out front Westmead Hospital wheelchair mates, my son coming home tomorrow JD left in hospital with really no family to live him and car for him, what do you, some people get handed a shitty deck of cards, hopefully my cards improving Monday and holders, in a conundrum as wat to do, got his phone number and for some reason feel got moral obligation to at least check on kid and make sure he ok

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.