RDN 0.00% 3.9¢ raiden resources limited

Hi All,Here is my personal analysis why the CR now and why the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    Hi All,
    Here is my personal analysis why the CR now and why the discount quite big. Note: This is my personal thoughts only, not financial advice. Do your own research. From beginning, Dusko is setting up for RDN to be TO. So he is not looking at the producing and plant. He is an experienced geo, and he has hired experienced ex-Azure Geos. His intention is to get the best resources in both quantity and quality.

1. I think it is caused by combination of 2 good news: a) Rio bought LTM suddenly turned the sentiment in Li sector and b) good result from 1 week first drill.
    2. He got good news, and discussed with his Geo teams, hey how about if we hit all targets together, how is the potential of getting really good results? After reviewing all pre-result so far, the team agreed with him that would be very good chance the result will be very good and big so let us hit all targets together not only target 1. They calculated how much extra $ needed.
    3. There is urgency, hey it is now good times to ask for $$$ by capital raising because Li sentiment has turned and would be accepted warmly by the market with the presentation of early good result.

The urgency seems to be critical hence they do it now whilst the sentiment is quite good, and they want it now super urgent hence they gave quite good discount. Their goal is to get the best results as soon as possible. They will then announce it in urgency to attract attentions from big boys/girls for a TO deal.

just my thoughts.
    Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $109.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 55000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 75986 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.32pm 10/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.