MLS 0.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

Regards lack of trading activity in MLS prior to Trading Halt...

1. 56 Posts.
    Regards lack of trading activity in MLS prior to Trading Halt .....

Firstly, this is good (regardless of whether the news, when it finally comes, is good or bad)- we poor punters hate it when insiders make their move just prior to an announcement, knowing that "the Authorities" virtually never act.

As a understand it, MLS has (more than) met in full it's obligations in respect of work commitment for automatic lease renewal. Lack of renewal said to be simply that reorganisation of the Namibian Mines Dept has caused a backlog ..... Coming on 8 months is a heck of a delay, & MLS seems to be "a worst case", but then again, this is Africa!

So, if renewal is the formality that it's said to be, then the "insiders" have had plenty of time to accumulate, & are now "chockers".

I'm "chockers" with MLS; I've accumulated over 6 months; I don't want any more .... & I don't know anything.

I hear Alex went over to Namibia 2-3 weeks back "to talk to them". I also hear that there is a committee of > 2 dozen departments that have to "tick off" the renewal, & that they only meet every 2 months. Just takes a bit of pressure from another party wanting MLS's area, on just one committee member, to hold up the decision?

But hopefully, they've met & discussed MLS's renewal application & can't find a valid reason to knock it back ....

Col8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1196687 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 104020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.