MLS 5.26% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

Do not see how it is going to fly given the fact that they are...

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Do not see how it is going to fly given the fact that they are going to open trading up Friday. Might be in your own interest's (Interest's meaning the two of you) to start reading announcements more thoroughly.

Also SB2000 why would you comment on a highly speculative share out of the blue when you do most of your talking on the xjo and djia? I see you have a 'no stock held' - is this correct or are you and your friends short/playing trading this one as well???

Anyway looks like the lease renewal announcement to me. Also good to see things at MLS are being kept confidential - No movement before the announcement therefore no leaks. This gives me even greater confidence in MLS as there are no unnecessary SP fluctuations on rumour, only on true facts. Feel sorry for the people who sold in the last 2 weeks, except for those XT's trying to bring MLS lower..RRRrrr..!!

Could go anywhere as high as 8 cents IMO but will probably stabilise around 3-6 cents given the current environment.

If we have anything even close to what EXT has we are all medium to long term winners.

Cheerio Nikess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $2.9K 150K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 153228 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.