SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

W2, I agree I don't think SAR will become a traders stock & it...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    W2, I agree I don't think SAR will become a traders stock & it would be interesting to see how many of the offers above 20c are remain when the stock trades higher. I also think due to the recent rise in share price some uneducated holders (hopefully they will read recent presentation "Entering the Gold Producer Ranks") may think 20c I better sell, this only enables as you say the informed buyers to scoop up more SAR, again I highlight that about 40% of SAR is held by top 3 shareholders & the No.1 shareholder is the Managing Director.

My thoughts are DYOR of course & decide for yourself, but with the profits to be generated from commencing gold production, from their 100% owned gold mill (replacement value $100m - $150m see presentation) SAR at 20c are capped at $39m will (excl. all oppies >23c strike) My view would be to consider this as a speculative investment (let's say gold goes to $800USD/oz & the AUD hits 0.70USD = SAR would still generate $53m in net profits from stage 1/2 alone)
    Bid at 18c looks like educated buyers are happy to soak this one up, as there not to much around.

DYOR - "Entering the Gold Producer Ranks" (presentation)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.