AXO 0.00% 73.0¢ aurox resources limited

AXO is not insolvent, the debt is still non current, ie maturity...

1. 2,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    AXO is not insolvent, the debt is still non current, ie maturity over 12 months. when the debt goes current then there will be trouble.

i think the deal will have to be quite attractive for the holders to consider a deal, but i can tell you this, looking at the $0.20 match price in the notes you can bet your bottom dollar it will be something above $0.20.

i mean, if you just sit and hold for the int you will get $0.0367x3 = $0.11 over the next 3 payments. so its gona have to be at least $0.11 plus something for the equity exposure and the fact that they were issued at $0.95.

i think they still have $28m in cash, with 50m notes i cant see how then can offer much more than $0.30 in cash without running short on cash themselves.

if the big managers take up whatever deal they offer then just maybe there is something else going on. for me, if the big holder accept whatever deal is on the table suggest that they are willing to give up the security of the notes because they see more upside in the equity price.

i think that as soon as the trading halt is lifted that the notes are going to go off like a fire cracker. if its $0.30 per note cash then expect the AXOG price to be above that no problems, maybe even $0.35 and above.

maybe the chinese have gone behind the back of management and stitched up the notes already? imagine if that happen? the notes would be worth $5 per note.

anyway, my tip is for some sort of offer for the notes and that they will trade at $0.30 plus if its a cash deal.

i am seriously considering buying more notes when trading starts again, that is if i can get any. i saw that seller the other day and i was almost going to buy more but i thought why is that seller dumping so hard? i bet that person is gona wish they didnt flog the notes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.