BGC 0.00% 0.0¢ bridge global capital management limited

I posted Neste article from Singapore Business Times under...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1902
    I posted Neste article from Singapore Business Times under Incoming on 7/3

So you did Jeff, ah well so they are building their own plants, the article I read was from late March but from memory it wasn't clear on whether they were building or not.

The article I saw was to do with Greenpeace protesting at the offices of Neste in regards to their plan to use palm oil. I had actually been looking for news on Natural Fuel when I came across it.

Takeover: given the trouble NFL have had getting the plants built and up to capacity I am doubting anyone besides the Risjadson (sp?) Group would bother. I figure they might be a chance since on a diluted basis they pretty much own half the company already.

Refinance: Why go into a trading halt for that? It's not like there's been any indication of leaked news suggesting a need for a TH. Again, given Risjadson's position on the register I can't really see anyone else bothering putting their hand up for refinancing.

Receivership: Voluntary Administration seems the most likely outcome given their cash position and their continual burning of cash with no sign of a definite positive outcome in the forseeable future.

I hope I am wrong, but all we've had are promises of customers without anything definite occurring, all they have been doing is bleeding cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.