GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

There is a Mundane Area to Issuing a Trading Halt for Capital...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,432 Posts.
    There is a Mundane Area to Issuing a Trading Halt for Capital MANAGEMENT.Simply that the Dec-Mar Qtrly is due by end of April.
    However DYE Management in the Past hasn't used Trading Halts to build Anticipation in the Past only to Issue So What News,so even though Caldwell is involved,I still think it's NOT going to be HumDrum.Combined with the Conference End,I figure it'll be A Great Leap Forward that we NEED some Financing for.DYE dilutes by giving ALL Shareholders a Go.Rights etc NOT PLACEMENTS per se.Placements by DYE are ONLY to it's overseas investors because there is NO Mechanism for Oz shares to be Rights Issued to both OZ and OS holders.

Anyway...

Remember that DYE is held under Commercial Confidentiality.
    That's why,in part,they weren't mentioned in Catalyst Story.
    So this Qtrly COULD reveal Significant Sales or Firm Orders for BULK Dye Muck Ingredient to BigTime "Player[s]".

but we just got to WAIT.Happy that we're IN or seeing that DYE is a Black Swan Anytime and if ya diddle and dordle,natter about Gaps and Perfect Entry?well,FEAR has Overcome ya sense of Greed.FACTS Rule not squiggles on Charts.Facts put one IN and Charts map your way out.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.