CUE 0.00% 10.0¢ cue energy resources limited

Goodaye Hellyeah,"now it maybe so that T and big s/h looking...

1. 8,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2812
    Goodaye Hellyeah,

"now it maybe so that T and big s/h looking after their interests, but don't we all?"

With respect, you missed my point.
    Todd and the other directors (together with Singapore petroleum) are the big s/h in Cue.
    Without a doubt, they control the Board.
    That's the issue.

You say above that they (Todd & Co) and big s/h are looking after their own interests - just like us.

But the point of my comment was, that, unlike you and me, Todd and other big s/h are directors of Cue.
    THEY (as directors) have a fiduciary duty to Cue and ALL s/h. You and I do not have such legal obligations.
    When the directors of Cue act, they must act in the interests of Cue and all its s/h, both big and Small.

So when they raise funds, they need to act in the interests off all s/h, big and small.
    When they operate the company, they need to provide ALL s/h with the appropriate information, and maintain an informed market in Cue shares.
    Theoretically, a big s/h should not have any more information provided to him, than a small s/h.

I made the point that we small s/h are given b.....all ongoing information about the operations of Cue.

You said "there's been a lack of sustained buying by interested parties.." and I am suggesting that that disinterest in Cue is as a result of the vice-like grip of the director related entities on Cue share register. As small s/h, if Todd treats Cue as a subsidiary, then we have big problems and our investment suffers.

I have experienced this process on a number of occasions with a number of companies, and invariably, we small s/h lose out.

The only salvation I can think of in this current situation with the issue at 15c, is that the Cue Board is confident that the sp will rise above that figure prior to the rights payment date (ie there will be some news which will push the SP).
    I am suspicious now, because the SP just went to 16c !
    I hope it continues.
    cheers
    Jake

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.536K 35.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69288 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 225169 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.