CUE 5.00% 10.5¢ cue energy resources limited

Hellyeah,Thanks for making some of the most objective comments...

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Hellyeah,

Thanks for making some of the most objective comments on this thread. Some others simply would not be happy whatever was done.

For my investments I am ALWAYS most happy if any cash the company raises is at a premium or at as low a discount as possible PERIOD

In this case like OzAlien I've bought on market at 14.5, in my case enough so far to cover more than half my allocation (which I still reserve decision as to whether to also take up). All ordinary small shareholders can likewise buy at a discount - best of both worlds, stop wingeing and act.

I had thought we've get through without this raising, but in recent weeks seeing so many companies with debt raising cash to get bank hands off their family jewels. Also remaining cash requirement for Oyong/Wortel was always hard to fathom.

Having bought my stake earlier this year with a discounted placement on the cards, I am pleased with the well managed outcome by management. More broadly we seem headed towards a fully deleveraged resource sector. I am pleased to see the three largest risks for CUE greatly reduced since my purchase:
    1 Maari startup - so far, so good.
    2 Discounted non-prorata capital raising - gone
    3 Poo recovery - going very nicely from the sub 40 WTI headline numbers of March.

Imo we now have a very soundly funded company that can afford to say no sir to the bank, and does not need to wait for cashflow to make further exploration committments.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $762 7.618K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 232237 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 155266 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.