MKY mky resources ltd

Ann: Trading Halt , page-17

1. 404 Posts.
    well I am certain its good news, while I don't know what this exact one is, I knew all the things that where in the works, and whatever one is coming through first I can assure its a good thing.

blueoceans99 said "I don't believe anyone would keep good news to themselves for three days"...um they are doing that to follow the rules i.e. halts are to prevent leaks while the legal/paperworks etc being finalised in such a transaction. when such deals are done the very nature of it cause quiet a few people to know whats going on, so the chances get greater of leaks and unfair advantages over other market players....hence the need for a trading halt.

yes I am certain that it'll be good news, also remember steve has stood up and canceled previous deals AB had organised when he saw it not to his liking, no deal will go through unless steve sees the justification via increased company value, he's already clearly show that. his bonus' are all tied into increasing sharevalue not diluting it.

Cheers
    Kelp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.